Location: Culver City
3000 S. Robertson Blvd. Ste #280, Los Angeles, CA 90034
Reports To: COO
Benefits: Health Insurance, 401K, and PTO
Complete Care Community Health Center (CCCHC) is a Federally Qualified Health Center with seven clinics in Greater Los Angeles area. Complete Care Community Health Center is looking for a Clinic Manager for its Culver City and Altadena Clinics. Clinic Manager is responsible for planning and coordinating day-to-day operations of the clinic in a manner that promotes high employee morale, top-quality patient care, and a professional clinic atmosphere. Oversees and directs administrative functions in conjunction with the Clinic leadership. The Clinic Manager must understand clinic procedures and opening/end of day processes. Provides leadership to the department/clinic employees. Distributes work in areas of responsibility in order to achieve department/clinic goals. Emphasizes accuracy, productivity and completion of work within established time frames. Works with leadership to address staffing issues and employee satisfaction and compliance issues. Understands the use of multi-line telephone, computer, copier, fax machine, scanner and webcam, as appropriate. Must always maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Assures accurate and timely documentation.
- Directs qualified personnel to carry out policies and procedures of the clinic.
- Ensures adequate staff education and evaluation.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of, and ensures compliance with, all local, state and federal laws relating to all of the operations.
- Responsible for supervision and evaluation of satisfaction survey of all clients served.
- Organizes and directs clinic’s ongoing functions.
- Provides clerical support which may include preparation of admission, orientation and new hire packets, monitoring and ordering office supplies, typing, special projects, filing and copying.
- Assists with maintenance of personnel files.
- Promotes the company’s philosophy and mission by presenting a positive image to patients/families, physicians and community.
- Provides effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other health care professionals and maintains confidentiality.
- Hands on assistance with patients.
- Supervises opening and closing processes.
- Verifies employee timecards
- Involved in purchasing supplies
- Involved in scheduling patients
- Leads clinic preparations for various audits, inspections, certifications such as HRSA Operational Site Visits, Facility Site Reviews by third party payors, and certifications by various healthcare programs such as CHDP, VFC, and others
- Provides weekly reports, and others as requested, to the leadership
- Sets and manages schedules of all staff (medical and administrative)
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
- Excellent Computer and Microsoft Office skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point)
- NextGen PM/EHR knowledge is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent management skills
- Bilingual Preferred (Spanish/English)
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Must have three years of experience as a clinic manager or administrator in ambulatory health center or community health clinic
- Must have experience and knowledge of the processes of third-party payors’ inspections and audits
- Must have experience and knowledge of certification and recertification processes with CHDP, VFC, CPSP programs
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in related field is preferred