Location: Huntington Park, CA
7301 State St, Huntington Park, CA 90255, United States
- Provides direct patient care in the clinic setting including: assessment, screening, diagnosis, and treatment of patients; determines the degree of disabilities of the patients
- Performs medical procedures
- Reviews laboratory, x-ray findings and diagnosis other tests
- Documentation/Completion of EHR/Medical Records
- Supervises and directs mid-level providers
- Coordinates and refers services of community resources, placement providers, collateral agencies, the court, or other community partners with families, clients, or patients receiving services.
- Participates in patient and in-service training for support personnel
- Participates in Quality of Care and in Peer Review Meetings
- Other physician duties as assigned
Other Requirements and Characteristics:
- Be open to the risks which require the use of special safety precautions and/or equipment, working around operating machines, working with contagious diseases or hazardous chemicals.
- The work requires some physical exertion, such as long periods of standing; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities.
- Provide limited medical coverage at the South Gate Clinic when needed
- California Medical License (Required)
- DEA license (Required)
- Completion of a residency in family practice acceptable to the State of California for licensure or board certification by the American Board of Family Practice, American Board of Medical Specialties, American Board of Physician Specialties or the American Osteopathic Association Bureau of Osteopathic Specialties is mandatory.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Current CPR certification
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Bilingual Preferred (English/Spanish)
- NextGen Knowledge (Preferred)
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- In a Federally Qualified Health Center, Community Clinic or a similar practice serving diverse uninsured and underserved populations. (Preferred)
- Clinical experience 3 years (Required)